Bought an Original Kiseki SilverSpot Today...

While my ZYX is being rebuilt by Steven Leung up at VAS I figured it would be interesting to see how this cartridge actually sounds just for the fun of it. 
 Anybody familiar with it ?

scm
The thread title is wrong it should read:
Kiseki 'BLUE' Silverspot maybe that will help some.
Thanks
Steve
Online reviews suggest it's a  "middle of the road" performer in category of  moderate priced MC carts. 

I have the new version. Nice cart, but overpriced based on the competition, which I have also used. Should be a $1K cart.

Thanks tablejockey.
Just going to play around with it and once my Zxy gets out of jail maybe I`ll send it off for a rebuild.
Steve
Very clean,,, cantilever straight and centered

I set it up using a Mint Protractor, it was a little difficult trying to see under the body for the alignment but it wasn`t as bad as a Dynavector 17d3 that I had before.

Set tracking force to 1.9 gm.

Played 3 albums :
Joe Cocker 'A luxury You Can Afford  (a favorite of mine)
Jack Johnson 'To The Sea'
The Teskey Brothers 'Run Home Slow'

This cartridge really surprises me !
Not bad at all... I Really like it
I didn`t expect it to be so quiet in the grooves which took me by surprise.
It`s a keeper.
Still can`t figure out if it`s Japan made though

Steve
The review doesn't mention where it's made. Maybe a Japanese  company contracted for OEM.

Review doesn't mention anything
https://www.stereophile.com/content/kiseki-blue-goldspot-phono-cartridge

I'm curious how different the SQ is compared to my current model. The original MSRP is a nice price. No way you're getting an all aluminum bodied LOMC today for  $700. That could be a dealer cost now, but not for the  end user!

The cart looks excessively long compared to the current model. I like the KB, quite refined and capable. Just not worth $2100 MSRP- IMO.