New and engaging rap and hip hop artists

In my last thread before it was shut down I was introduced to a few artist new to me in the genre that I've really dove into. For those of you who are into this style and genre of music, what are some new relatively new artists you can recommend?

They could also be established or old school, especially if you have a certain album or a track you want to point to.

As of late I've been kicking it to Pharoahe Monch and Erykah Badu and have been trying to get into Lil Uzi Vert.

As always, if you have nothing constructive to add, please stay out. We're all audiophiles here, so at least respect the community from that perspective
128x128simao
@simao

Miller has played with a long list of stars, but I’m not sure about Sting.

As for Cassandra Wilson, obviously she has been around for quite a while, but is very eclectic, and some of her work crosses over for sure.

Since we don’t have another "live" thread on the broader topic, I just wanted to share this remarkable clip of Biggie (aka Notorious B.I.G) freestyling in Brooklyn (Bedford Ave between Quincy St and Lexington Ave in Bed-Stuy) at 17:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufHZWt3xSZk

Note that the (NSFW) lyrics were transcribed by a commenter.
@roxy54 yes. Problem? 

Also, de la soul just released an all instrumental version of their ...Anonymous Nobody album. Interesting stuff. 

Maan! I'm also officially divin' deeeep in there.

Yeah, 

Alfa-Mist

Ramirez

Guru

HipHop rocks as never before!