classical music

does classical music sounds better with Mc cart?

I had tried  MM VS Mc seems Mc digs into the music more and bring out the mood better.
Mc I used
m110e Sigma 
Stanton 981 

it have the more see through quality and music comes together more 

I used to only enjoy opera on mm but never pure classics 

what are your thoughts? 
anthonya
@mijostyn, which MI cartridge(s) have you listened to? I have a Soundsmith Sussurro Mark 2 ES currently, mounted on an SME 312s. It’s by far the best I’ve heard so far, besting my previous Benz Ruby 3, and Kiseki Purpleheart. It tracks as well as my Shure V15 5 MR, throws a huge wide soundstage, and extracts loads more detail than all the others. I’m not sure how you get more accurate and satisfying than this, unless you go to the Hyperion, which is next on my list, if I can ever spring for it. Classical is mostly what I listen to. The lower resonance of the cactus stylus is very intriguing, which supposedly results in even more detail extraction and natural sound.
earthtones, I have the high output version of the Sussurro, the Voice. I have had several Grado's. Could not agree more. But, I would hop over the Hyperion and look at the Strain Gauge. It is on my mind but I won't buy it without hearing it first. My daughter lives in NYC so Peter's shop is sort of on the way. I plan on stopping by. He keeps a strain gauge set up.
All his cartridges are great trackers due to low moving mass. In comparison MC cartridges sound thin which I think some people mistake for more detailed. From what I have listened to they are not more detailed than the best MM/MI cartridges at all just a lot more expensive due to the market and less dynamic. The Sussurro/Voice combo is a perfect example. They are literally the same cartridge. The Voice just has more windings on it's fixed coils but it is $2000 less expensive. I asked Peter why this was and his reply was, "The market. People with high gain phono stages like to use them and they are willing to spend more on cartridges." Audiophiles have to learn that prices are market driven and that more expensive does not mean better. In Audio more expensive means almost nothing. I know of $3000 DACs that perform just as well as $12,000 DACs. The same is true of professional audio vs consumer audio. Pros will not spend big money on equipment. Benchmark is a great example. They are primarily a Pro brand and their equipment is an amazing value. Not only is it less expensive but it is beautifully made and everyone raves about their gear. I have an ADC 1 which digitizes my phono stage so it can run through my digital preamp. 
The new current mode phono stages with ultra low impedance cartridges may turn this upside down. From what I have read these are much more dynamic and perhaps more detailed. When I do another MC cartridge I plan on going this route probably with a Channel D Lino C and a low output Lyra. That is if I do not go for a strain gauge. 
I agree with most here about it being a personal preference. But one thing to add may well be the stylus shape. A fine line stylus like that on my Zyx 4D just digs deeper into the groove exposing more music than the Benz Ebony L with an elliptical stylus. Both great cartridges but one digs deeper
Whether you're talking about opera or "pure classics" there is usually more complexity going on in classical music than in other kinds.  An orchestra of 100 or so, singers chorus, etc.  So my view is that cartridges that provide the maximum detail of what is going on is the key.  That means, I think, low output MC with some sort of fine line stylus; there are many types.  Same in digital; I do not look for "laid back".

IMO, for the money these days you can't beat Audio Technica cartridges.  They come in enough varieties to satisfy any budget.  I use an AT Art 9 which has a lot of advocates around here.
@anthonya  No-one has figured out a way to make any sort of hifi equipment favor a certain format. What's good for classical music is good for jazz, rock, folk, metal, electronia, you name it.

The idea that a certain speaker or amplifier might be best for classical as opposed to some other genre is purely myth.