Adcom 535L upgrades?

I have an old Adcom 535L amp (60wpc) from the 1990s. It's a utility amp and actually sounds decent if a bit grainy in the mids and highs. I'm not going to try to sell it, as it doesn't promise much on the used market. 

I'm wondering if anyone has replaced caps or other key parts in their older Adcom gear and if so whether (a) it made a real difference and (b) how much it cost? 

Thanks.
128x128hilde45
I cannot say what it will do for the 535 but if my experience with a CJ preamp is indicator, it will be worth the $$$. Of course, you don['t want to spend too much. Nine was $200 for cleaning and checking and new  top of line Nichicon caps.

The 535 was a decent amp in its day and I remember many saying it was the best sounding of the 535,545 & 555. I suspect caps and cleaning will bring it close to new.
Thanks for that anecdote. You know, this thing isn't worth much, and I know it's "mid-fi" but it has this nice warmth and thrust that's hard to deny. I am not looking to pretend it's something it's not, but it would be cool if a small upgrade made it sound great.
I am reaching out to local places. What would the most likely thing to do for this amp? New caps...what else?