How about Nestorovic speakers?

Very expensive "pieces", do they live up their price?
brukowski
Good luck finding used ones. I've been looking for years. I auditioned a pair of Nestorovics a few years ago and was so impressed that now, nothing compares. If I recall correctly Milos Nestrovic was an engineer with McIntosh and was responsible for some of their inovative designs (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Some day I'll just have to plunk down the big bucks for some new ones. Whether your a classic buff, or a rock & roller, these speakers may change your perspective.
I found some new on Savant audio, and Nestorovic "smaller" models are 5k minimum.
Hi,I am very pleased with System 16 in solid walnut, and System 5s.RegardsSrba
I know and have Nestorovic products since 1992. At the moment I have 2 systems 16 (the latest and second latest version, one without subwoofers), 2 System 5 (esecond latest and thirs latest) and 3 pair of his tube amplifiers NA-1.I go practically every week to large orchestra concerts and can say for my ears, there is no other system I have heard that sound closer to my life experiences than the system 16 with updated NA-1 and very top other components (sources and pre-amps).
If they live up their price depends in which condition they are and on your ears.
At the moment I wouldn't even think of selling my equipment. If you need precise details on the sound I have here I will write something. It will exclusively be concerning classical music.