Anyone else upset about new Audiogon policies?

I've been a member since 2002, that's almost twenty years. Back then you had many free re-lists. Recently this changed to one free re-list. Now I find out that there is no more free re-list. Never did I receive any information from Audiogon about the new re-list policy. I only found out when I went to re-list something that I had paid $28 for that didn't sell in 30 days. Lets see, that's $1 per day for a listing. Anyone else upset abut this?
tazi57
Gotta pay the bills.

Disclaimer: people asking top dollar for expensive often used, sometimes old stuff in uncertified condition need to pay the bills too obviously. There is always Nextdoor or Craigslist or us a mart or sell to a dealer for less who will onslect and certify condition and provide customer service. 
Post removed 
Audiogon is a business, sure it not like it was 20 years ago where they were being ripped off by sellers, who sell, then be able to change the ad with another new product and sell it again for free, so new owners if I recall put safe guards into to place so that would no longer be possible. My gripe is no protection if you ripped off, no recourse, but now they did start the escrow account that is a good thing if you are not sure of the seller but then you have the feedback and years on Gon to give you a lot of confidence. 
If Audiogon keeps raising its costs to users we won’t have any money left to buy the fuses, wires, expensive goop, and other things we all need.    This is bad!  Something has to give. 
If you don't feel the exposure here garners you a higher price that justifies the cost, then word it that way.
That is exactly what I am saying. I see that you have sold zero items here. Who are you to say what value anyone else places on the service provided? I put my money where my mouth is for many years and through hundreds of transactions. You......not so much. 
people asking top dollar for expensive often used, sometimes old stuff in uncertified condition need to pay the bills too obviously.
I had a Pass X 150.5 at $2200 all inclusive and a Musical Fidelity M6 500i at $2500 all inclusive that both sat for several months. Those prices are near the very bottom of HiFi  Shark used listing prices. You end up eating a $100 listing fee every time you relist. I have no problem paying the listing fee up front and avoids Audiogon being ripped off. That is part of doing business. Paying the fee over and over again, forget about it. I did what I was entitled to do, which was take my business elsewhere. If they went back to paying the fee up front with free relisting, I would come back. Until then, not a chance.