Anyone else upset about new Audiogon policies?

I've been a member since 2002, that's almost twenty years. Back then you had many free re-lists. Recently this changed to one free re-list. Now I find out that there is no more free re-list. Never did I receive any information from Audiogon about the new re-list policy. I only found out when I went to re-list something that I had paid $28 for that didn't sell in 30 days. Lets see, that's $1 per day for a listing. Anyone else upset abut this?
tazi57
I stopped listing here when it went to only one free relisting. The fees are tied to listing price as well, so it can be much more than a dollar per day. You can end up taking an expensive bath on listing fees. There are other places to sell without fees or with minimal fees. My business went there years ago.
Greedy, Greedy, Greedy... Very BAD Policy.. I'm close with AudioGon.

After finally getting use to the forums and weird application of deleting post. The auto re-sign up for Insider (100.00) and charging to list and then charge again if it doesn't sell.. It literally cost NOTHING to relist and something to delete the add. WEIRD POLICY. Me and ALL my buddies decided to go somewhere else IF we were going to sell. Quite a few WILL NOT buy because of the high cost..

EX; SR products, what does that cost to run an add? THEN charge for a listing AT ALL and then to RE LIST?.. Makes no sense, with the revenues they collect on sales alone.. That is some serious overhead to feed. REALLY?

I'm pretty sure it's ONLY about the money, because there really isn't 100.00 worth of anything on AudioGoN. It's the actual people that make the forms work.

AG staff need raises BUT, I suggest a reduction in staff and an increase in pay for the ones that DO actually work there (HERE) and not just collect a paycheck.. I'm sure AG has the ol 20/80 rule. 20% of the staff do 80% of the work.. It's the same everywhere..

Kind of like my health care provider charging to fill out forms.. I laughed at that. I asked the simple question, "what do you think your job is, hit the print button", and generate PAPERWORK that shows NOTHING was done, BUT everything is all right.. WELL if something is wrong I have to pay for that EXTRA paper. THAT policy was quickly dropped for me anyway..

I'll get a notice on this one, maybe.. I can walk the fine line if I want to..:-)

Regards
Gotta pay the bills.

Disclaimer: people asking top dollar for expensive often used, sometimes old stuff in uncertified condition need to pay the bills too obviously. There is always Nextdoor or Craigslist or us a mart or sell to a dealer for less who will onslect and certify condition and provide customer service. 
Post removed