Need recommendations for 20' speaker cable

When I first moved in my place years ago, my speakers fired down the long wall in a rectangular room. The speakers were 5 ft out from the front wall and the rear wall was 12 ft behind my listening seat. My amplifier was between the speakers so the standard 10 ft run of cable was sufficient.

Currently the system is turned 90° and as shown in my Virtual System pics, the speakers fire down the short wall with my listening seat directly at the rear wall.

Out of curiosity, I purchased a 100 ft spool of generic speaker cable and moved my speakers to their old location. I knew this would happen but I immediately got more depth, more separation of instruments. More localization of musicians, etc.

I don't want to move my rack so if I keep it this way I'm going to need 20 ft of speaker cables. The fact that I now use monitors and the terminals are 2 ft off of the floor only worsens the situation regarding length.

So, long story long, I'm looking for recommendations on 20 ft speaker cables preferably under $1,000 new or used.

Thanks.
devilboy
I use "bare ends"  connection with my Ocellia Silver Reference speaker cable and am happy with the outcome.
Charles
@russ69  yes, basically zip cord.

@goose  and @charles1dad  and 
@jackd  
Thank you for the recommendation on the Dueland. I hear great things. 
Also, long burn in time, no? But whatever. Beggars can't be choosers I guess. Lol.

And thank you to everyone who posted
Since my system sounds better wired with "zip cord" firing down the long wall with 5 ft behind the speakers and 12 ft behind my listening seat as opposed to being wired with my higher end silver plated copper cables firing down the short wall with my head right up against the rear wall, I'm convinced that room acoustics are far greater of an importance than boutique  cables.
"I'm convinced that room acoustics are far greater of an importance than boutique cables."
@devilboy, 
I agree with your observation and conclusion. I believe that the cables are a factor but less so than the room itself.
Charles