Has Anybody Else Heard These?

My new Hi-Fi reference for a reason: Totem Tribe tower loudspeakers defies physics - YouTube

Are they as good as he says?

If you have heard them, what's your take?
high-amp
I owned a pair of Totem Fire monitors for several years and enjoyed them very much.
Supposedly, Totem's newer series have a completely different (better?) sound signature than some of their previous lines. I am trying to locate a dealer who has these in stock to have a listen for myself.
I have a pair of Totem Mani-2 stand-mount monitors which I have owned for many years. Totem seems to know how to extract pretty amazing bass out of a small enclosure. My little Mani-2s play down to 30Hz with authority. Downside is that they suck power. 

The Tribes seem to have a bit better efficiency (and a significantly larger enclosure). Definitely worth a listen I think.
It is all about color. What color do you like? Bright pink or soft amethyst. 
The real magic in a loudspeaker has little to do with magnitude. You can EQ the magnitude response of any speaker to mimic any other loudspeaker but that will not change the imaging or soundstage at all. A multitude of drivers and the obligatory crossovers do everything in their power to destroy imaging and soundstage. If you like the color of the Totems then they might be the speaker for you but they will never come close to the ideal, neither will any Wilson for that matter. If you want the magic of holographic soundstages of a realistic size then the ideal speaker is a single driver dipolar line source. No crossover, unified dispersion, magic. Doesn't exist. But you can move towards that ideal. 
Dynamic speakers are all about color because they have nothing else to offer. They will never captivate you like other formats. Once you have the image and soundstage you can always adjust the color to preference but you can't take a loudspeaker with the right color and make it produce a life sized holographic image.