FI-28 (R) IEC Connector Bad Buy?

Hi all, I have a question again, regarding the FI-28 Connector Rhodium variant. My system is a hybrid tube system from Unison Resarch with green Sylvania NOS tubes and the new Dali Opticon MK2 as speakers which are also already Burned in, as tuning I have a fine fuse from Alan Maher Fourier Audiophile Fuse. Until now I had an enormously good power cord on it that was already equipped with Furutech F11 Gold.

It sounded really everything already excellent but as they say, it always goes better. So I was once again faced with a decision, Furutech FI 28 gold or rhodium?

I must admit earlier I always wanted to have only an analytical system ... but since I have this F11 Gold power cord, I feel the music so extreme that it makes me addicted.

Important to mention I come from Switzerland, which is why my Schuko plug is not a real Schuko respectively consists of gold, there are only about 2 high-end plugs the market is really small there and this gold plug but does a very good job.

Since I got carried away by the people who prefer the rhodium, I decided to go that way.

I am aware that it will take quite a while until the new plugs are in place...but I wonder at the moment if I have not made a big mistake.

The music, unlike the F11, plays more spatial and tactful and analytical but the treble is enormous and almost tiring. The bass has gained in power is even more precise but still everything sounds a bit artificial ... In total, I have the FI 28 Connector now played 20 hours.
Of course I know that with time everything will stabilize a bit... but I wonder if this is possibly also the character of rhodium.
Or can it be that rhodium plug and gold Schuko not fit together?

What do you think, should I save the time and directly get the FI-28 Gold or should I get
give the Rhodium a chance?

audiophil2020
Patience buy, these are excellent plugs but require some time, especially the R version.

Thank you very much for the detailed answers.

Well waiting is unfortunately not quite my strength but you are right. Will now connect the cable in my PC that is always on and will look again after about 3 weeks if something has changed.
And otherwise continue to wait until it is acceptable.
Post removed 
Post removed