Power cable education needed

Hi everyone. I need some education on power cables. I have been reading that a good power cable is vital to a good sounding system. If that is true wouldn’t the companies the make the components include a good power cable to insure their product sounds the best that it can ? Should I evaluate the power cables in all of the components in my system? 
ronboco
Post removed 
I'll second to that. I have a box of power cords acquired over the years. I am familiar with their sound signatures in my setup and in my listening room.

When my friends were in my house one time we were arguing the same things about the effect of PC. So I picked one different PC and ask my friend to either switch it with a component or don't. I stayed at another room. I was able to pick up correctly 100% after a few changes, so was my wife. 

But most of them still could not tell the difference. I learnt that blind test is tricky. Because I am familiar with the sound of my system in my room, and I am very familiar with the sound of my power cords, I could tell the sound change easily and they could not. 

if I am in a different environment and use cables that I am not familiar with, I probably will not be able to tell the difference either.  
dchang05:  This is so true. Each of us can hear slight changes in our very familiar systems that others can not. It is not because we have 24K golden ears and others have 18K, but rather we're more used to the system. Also it has to be apiece of music we listen to a lot. For this thread it means we have to do the work. taking others opinions from their systems won't mean much in our listening rooms.
Post removed 
My wife and my friends wives are listening to music too. So I do not understand why that is a tall tell?