What are you streaming tonight?

As we are in the modern age of music I thought I would see how this fares.
We have threads specific for cdp and tt so why not streaming as it is a modern media.
I don't care if you stream Tidal, Deezer, Spotify, Paradise Radio or any number of internet stations.
I would like you to share your tastes and method of streaming.
128x128uberwaltz
Ozzy
i recently played several Styx CDs and was surprised at how poorly they were recorded. Never could get the to sound satisfy. Bummer because it brought back lots of memories in an old Camaro. 
@ovinwar, I have found some of U2's later recordings to be that way, in particularly Achtung Baby. Sounds fine in the cars or MP3 w/ ear buds. Can hardly listen to it on my main system.
Right now, listening to Art Blakey - Moanin'
A thought about this thread: I check here often to look for new music to listen to. I like Qobuz but it sucks when it comes to recommending stuff based on your previous listening. As far as I can tell it does not have that feature at all and I might drop it for that reason.

But, it would be nice if folks would put a brief description of what they're listening to and why they like it, especially if it is less popular/more obscure type stuff. Just seeing the name of an artist and the album does not help much when looking for new music.

I'm also guilty of just listing what I'm listening to without any editorial content so I'm not criticizing. I just think this would be a more useful thread with some description, etc. If I'm out of line just ignore me and apologies to the OP (uberwaltz) if that is the case.
n80

I wholeheartedly agree! I don’t use Qobuz’s recommendations, but then again I enjoy the thrill of the hunt.  The people on this thread always post stuff I am willing to check out.  And Qobuz does have a large library.

Per your earlier suggestion, I try to post rudimentary descriptions about what I’m listening to when I have the time or inclination. I only seem to post about half the stuff I listen to, though, due to time or laziness.  But I do like it when someone advocates for music I’m not familiar with, and I am more likely than not to check it out.  I have had a few revelations that way.

Speaking of the OP, has anyone heard from uberwaltz lately?