streaming devices, which would you buy?

Thinking of jumping into streaming. Although I love vinyl, streaming allows for continued listening and exploring new artist. Please share your experiences. My current system complies of Belles 200w Virtuoso amp, Audible Illusion Pre-amp, Linn LP 12, and Vandersteen 2 Sig. I need a good non amplified streamer with a decent DAC which can produce CD or better quality sound through RCA connection under $1500. Doing my homework, I have reduced my choices to but not excluding:
Bluesound Node 2I
Cambridge Audio CXN V2
 Audiolab 6000N
I would love to have a Naim but it's out of my budget. The Node for the price is so enticing but I also wonder about its sound. I will be using Audio Quest interconnects RCAs.
I can save some money buy buying a component without a screen since the controls are best from your hand held device, but assume that having a 32-bit capability will produce better quality sound. suggestion on streaming service is appreciated also. Thanks Audiophiles.
128x128lobinero
lobinero... I have Audio set to fixed in the BluOS settings and control volume through my Preamp no different than when using the Turntable or CD player. It keeps it simple but you do have to have your Preamp remote nearby if you want to adjust volume while you are navigating your music through the BluOS app on your phone or pad. 
It's just a preference for me. You may find it more convenient to control audio in BluOS. It's just a simple switch in settings to turn the audio control on and off. 

just don't expect the Node to sound nearly as good as your Linn/AI, or as good or better than CD
jl35   never expect the Node to be better than my LP /AI however, although happy with my CD Marantz player, I want a way to explore new music and/or listen for a long time without having to turn a record.
Of the ones OP listed, CXN V2. I have the 851n in one system, and Cambridge just updated the user app and much better user experience now (not that it was bad before).
I have been using a Lumin T2 for nearly a year and have extremely satisfied with it. Before that I was streaming TIDAL through my OPPO 105. The sound quality is better and the ease of use is WAY better and I now have the choice of TIDAL or QBUZ. I use both.