What is an audiophile? Are you an audiophile?

I had been pondering this question since I have been involved in audio. Not sure what audiophile means. I went to a few fellow audio gurus get together events and although I had fun and liked the company, I felt out of place. In fact of the opinions and passion people here on Audiogon have, I do not have such strong attachments. So what is your take.... are you an audiophile? If you are, how do you know?
128x1282psyop
Anyone that likes quality music can call themselves an audiophile, but unfortunately most are inexperienced idiots.
Yeah, I'm giving you a rough first draft here, but here goes...  Audiophiles love music.  Though their individual tastes and preferences may vary, they want to be able to reproduce the music they love as closely to their tastes & perceptions as their circumstances and pocketbooks can afford. 
An audiophile is someone for whom the quality of the sound of the music, not the musical content itself, is of the utmost importance. An audiophile prioritizes sound quality. A music lover prioritizes the quality of the musical content. This is not to say that one can’t prioritize both. However, ask yourself this question: if forced to give up one or the other, which would it be? There’s your answer.