Bolting speaker with stand

Hello,

I recently purchased a pair of KEF REFERENCE 1 with stands.

When assembling the speaker with its stand, the right channel is fine, but the left channel speaker cannot be bolted with the stand. Please refer to this video for more information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaXxBorPt24&ab_channel=TutorCL

The customer service just told me to remove the rubber feet. It does not sound right to me. Moreover, this will require me to remove the rubber feet on the right speaker as well. I expect something for this price to have a consistent quality. The two speakers do not have the same quality.

Anyway, any suggestion to this situation? Thanks in advance.
complainer
Your video doesn’t really explain much. Are the screws too short? Without the stand will they screw into speaker? Are there threaded inserts on the right speaker and not on the left? There’s obviously a difference between the two speakers, you should be able to discern what the difference is between the two and explain that to KEF. 
The screws are not too short. They have the same length as the right speaker's screws and I can tighten the left speaker screws on the right speaker.

Without the stands, yes, they will screw into the speaker. Yes, there are threads inserted in the left speaker, but they are too deep.

And, yes, I explained these to KEF. They told me to remove the feet, which does not sound right to me. It is annoying that the quality is inconsistent for such an expensive product.

Thanks for responding.
These are not inexpensive speakers, if purchased new I’d simply return them. It sounds like the threaded inserts are too deep on the left speaker. The other option is to source some longer screws. Good luck.