streaming devices, which would you buy?

Thinking of jumping into streaming. Although I love vinyl, streaming allows for continued listening and exploring new artist. Please share your experiences. My current system complies of Belles 200w Virtuoso amp, Audible Illusion Pre-amp, Linn LP 12, and Vandersteen 2 Sig. I need a good non amplified streamer with a decent DAC which can produce CD or better quality sound through RCA connection under $1500. Doing my homework, I have reduced my choices to but not excluding:
Bluesound Node 2I
Cambridge Audio CXN V2
 Audiolab 6000N
I would love to have a Naim but it's out of my budget. The Node for the price is so enticing but I also wonder about its sound. I will be using Audio Quest interconnects RCAs.
I can save some money buy buying a component without a screen since the controls are best from your hand held device, but assume that having a 32-bit capability will produce better quality sound. suggestion on streaming service is appreciated also. Thanks Audiophiles.
128x128lobinero
Im new to streaming and non CD music. Im more confused more than before. Adding a streamer and a DAC is a little out of my capability. I don't live next to a big city/ stereo stores to visit and get educated. I guess I will have to keep reading and posting questions. Thanks for suggestions. keep them coming.
node 2i  $500 (use as streamer, digital out)
rca digital cable 1m  $75
mhdt atlantis with upgrade tube  $900 (new from linear tube audio)

hits your budget - will sound very nice

Lobinero...if you want to keep it simple at first just start out with the Bluesound Node 2i and a decent set of RCA interconnects at a price that you would normally budget for cables and connect it to your nice Preamplifier and see if you are satisfied with the sound.
if you are into upgrading your power cables Shunyata makes some nice 2 pin cables that will fit the Node starting at $135 and up.
The Node 2i and cables all can be had from Music Direct  or a number of other reputable on line sites. 
I also have Vandersteen speakers and the Node 2i sounds great.

if you want more from it after you put some hours in on the Nose 2i you have been given a number of great suggestions for DAC’s.