streaming devices, which would you buy?

Thinking of jumping into streaming. Although I love vinyl, streaming allows for continued listening and exploring new artist. Please share your experiences. My current system complies of Belles 200w Virtuoso amp, Audible Illusion Pre-amp, Linn LP 12, and Vandersteen 2 Sig. I need a good non amplified streamer with a decent DAC which can produce CD or better quality sound through RCA connection under $1500. Doing my homework, I have reduced my choices to but not excluding:
Bluesound Node 2I
Cambridge Audio CXN V2
 Audiolab 6000N
I would love to have a Naim but it's out of my budget. The Node for the price is so enticing but I also wonder about its sound. I will be using Audio Quest interconnects RCAs.
I can save some money buy buying a component without a screen since the controls are best from your hand held device, but assume that having a 32-bit capability will produce better quality sound. suggestion on streaming service is appreciated also. Thanks Audiophiles.
128x128lobinero
My experience is with the Node. The built in DAC is decent, but I use a MDHT Orchid with excellent results.

This is exactly what I did and the sound is glorious. A separate DAC is necessary, and I like the R2R approach a lot. In your price range, another DAC like this that people favor is the Border Patrol and the Audio G-D. Also popular is the Black Ice DAC. These are things I've gathered by reading about them -- I have not heard them. So, FWIW.

Calvinandhobbes...following up on your note on the quality of the Denafrips DAC. I may have a future interest in a new DAC and the Ares II caught my eye on their website but it seems their primary dealer is in Singapore. Are you aware of any dealers in the USA? Thanks.
@tgilb No, the only dealer is Vinshine in Singapore.  They have contracted two people to do US service though:

UNITED STATES - WEST COAST
​Sean Nauman
HifiHandyman
Licensed, Bonded, Insured WA Contractor
​Anacortes, WA 98221

UNITED STATES - EAST COAST
Macon P.
Audio Service Tech
Certified Audio Tech
Adjunct Automotive Electronics College Instructor
SC 29150 USA

Thanks for the info on Denafrips. I’m not sure about ordering from Singapore so would have to give thst one some thought.

back to the main subject on streaming devises I use the Node 2i with Amazon HD and am very happy with the streaming capabilities  and the BluOs app also. I find the onboard  DAC to be very nice and would be ok if that was all I had but I do switch back and forth with a PS Audio DAC also. I do my serious listening to vinyl but as others have stated streaming opens a whole new world to discovering new music. It’s great if you don’t want to flip an album every 20 minutes or so and I find both the CD quality and HD quality songs to sound really good. Try it you’ll like it!

Check out the TEAC NT-505.  I own two of them.  Much better than Bluesound, or Bluesound + a DAC in my experience.