Wilson Audio Specialties Chronosonic XVX loudspeaker!! only $300,000.oo

What a bargain, still bet they sound great with the right amp up them, looking at that impedance/phase angle graph.
https://www.stereophile.com/images/421WXVXfig1.jpg

XVX is a very demanding load, with EPDR less than 1.1 ohms between 52Hz and 66Hz and between 197Hz and 287Hz, with minimum values of 0.91 ohms at 450Hz and 0.94 ohms at 3250Hz. The Chronosonic XVX should be used with amplifiers that don't have problems driving loads of 2 ohms and lower.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/wilson-audio-specialties-chronosonic-xvx-loudspeaker

Cheers George

128x128georgehifi
Now, I have no idea what kind of computer you are using, or what it’s main purpose is, but I am going to guess its a home type computer?

Most likely not the kind of high performance machine required to do computer animation or any other high math demanding application.

A fully pimped out Mac Pro retails for 67K CDN...

So yeah, we can pick up speakers that will indeed produce sound for very few $$$’s, but at what level? Much like we can get computers for comparatively few $$$’s.

Who cares what someone is selling or someone else is buying? Who cares what someone is charging or what someone is paying?

None, I repeat none, of what we put in our systems is needed. None of it.

Everything we have in our home systems is in the realm of want. Need, is not a part of it.

Does anyone need 300K speakers? No, but then no one needs a $50 speaker to listen to music either. They are both the same in that they are rooted in wants. We want to listen to music.

And yeah, I know, there’s the argument coming my way that we need art in our lives. As an artist, I would like to think we do, but in reality we don’t need art to survive.

Do these "things" improve the quality of our lives? Sure.

Being an audiophile is a want, not a need.

So, there is no difference between wanting a $50.00 pair of Minimus 7’s vs wanting a pair of 300K Wilsons other than the means of being able to facilitate that want...
I think they would be quite interesting to hear, based on the past two good showings of Maxx 3 and Lamm, and Alexx with D’Agostino.
Owners certainly won't care what you think. :)
+10 @perkri. 
It's absurd at how many justify what they have spent on their system and yet find these speakers, or any other high priced audio item overpriced.   If they can afford it, kudos to them. When visitors see my modest system,  most think I'm crazy for investing/ spending that much on music playback. Most of them think those funds would have been better spent/ invested elsewhere.   Enjoy what you have and let others enjoy what they have and can afford. 

Respectfully, 
Jose
It’s also my prerogative to opine that $300K is ridiculous for these uber ugly monstrosities.

Getting your feelings hurt over it is pretty juvenile. Wouldn’t the world just be a whole lot better if everyone simply loved everything? And believed anything anyone told them? Happy happy, happy....blindly happy.
I find them to be extremely unattractive...and extremely overpriced.
 I have no desire to own a Wilson Audio loudspeaker system. Never have, never will.
It’s also my prerogative to opine that $300K is ridiculous for these uber ugly monstrosities.
That fine, and it’s your opinion, say it once and move on.
Others including myself can really appreciate their swiss made exactness fit and finish and the way every Wilson made has sounded great with the rights amp/s.
They can’t be powered by gutless flee powered, small current limited amps, and those amp lovers hate Wilsons for that.

Cheers George