Tube Tester Option

https://www.ebay.com/itm/233953776139?chn=ps&mkevt=1&mkcid=28

With all the money I "gamble" on audio, maybe I should just buy this and try it.  
128x128jbhiller
It looks like it only tests small octal tubes, and it doesn't say what is tested--transconductance, emission, noise?  These small tubes are the type I would just have spares and I would "test" the tube by occasionally swapping in the spares to see if the sound improves.

I do own a tube tester, which I have lent to a friend who has more uses for it, but, it is quite a bit more expensive than the model you show (it is an Amplitrex), and can test many tube types, including those with grid caps like the tubes I run.
Larryi, I'm most interested in testing small octals so it may work for me. You are right--it's not clear what it does test exactly.  I wish someone had one who could review it. 
I own one of these little testers..  Work quite well. They have a power valve tester also. It does singles.

I have a Multi Miser that I love for power valves. It will do 4 at a time. 

I have a Hickok 539, what a complicated piece.. Maintenance is always an issue and accuracy, is at best within 10-15%.
You have to really pay attention to analog stick meters.. They are not known for accuracy UNLES YOU keep them that way.. ACCURATE

Good investment...