Ampli Tube for Canterbury Tannoy

Inserisci il hello everyone, I have recently enrolled in this forum
I wanted to know who has had experiences with Tannoy Canterbury tube amplification and loudspeakers. I want to try but just out of curiosity how tube amplifiers interface, I would have the opportunity to try 2 Luxman MQ88-UC 20 watt bi-amp amps with CL38-UC pre-top or CL1000 pre-top

I'm just a bit puzzled because the Canterburys still want watts and current and currently use Jeff Rowland Model 8 TiHc amps and The Choerence Two series2 preamps a nice sound in a 12x7m acoustic treated rectangular room

I accept your valuable advice
greetings from Italy testo ...
ilbaroncino
Post removed 
well, I suspended the valve / tannoy combination and I chose the solid state, with Tannoy so now I am testing an integrated Mcintosh Ma8000 very good as an interface technically and electrically but it is not the sound I prefer then I will also try an Accuphase e800 but first I will try another great integrated Asr Emitter Excusive II Blue version ,,,, with the latter do you have experience?
@ilbaroncino In my experience you'll need more like 60 watts with that speaker unless you have a smaller room. If you use a 20 watt amp you may find you are pushing it too hard to hear both what the amp can do and what the speaker can do.