By far, my most significant system upgrade!

I have always known how important speaker cables are.
So much so that I had spent $5K on my former cable.
But moved by slam dunk rave reviews and the knowledge of the integrity of designer, Jeff Silver, I bought his new masterpiece.
Amazingly, I spent a mere $1K and $275 on the bi wire and discovered a speaker cable that made my former cable sound like junk. Silversmith Fidelium!
mglik
No offence, but if you like these cables, effectively you like your high frequencies rolled off, but please don't move the cables, because every time you do, you have a completely different set of cables. They may be the most poorly thought out speaker cables every developed.

But sure, let's wrap it all up in what is effectively mumbo jumbo, making sweeping and meaningless statements about skin resistance while totally ignoring the far greater impact of inductance which will be all over the map because the spacing between the two conductors is not controlled.

However, if your speakers in your room are bright or you just prefer rolled off highs, these could be ideal tone controls for you.
The positive and negative legs of a speaker cable should be spaced closely to minimize inductance. Otherwise it is poor engineering!
I think it is highly likely that you two naysayers have never tried these out in your systems...
Financially low-risk for @dletch2 and @jasonbourne52 to try them out.  Go for it guys, or stop cluttering up the threads with all you profess to "know"

Their Returns Policy

Silversmith Audio offers a 30-day risk-free trial period during which the customer may return the order in like-new condition for a full refund, minus shipping charges.
Why would I try them out. I know how they will perform. I know that can be hard to comprehend, but I am sure you have expertise in an area that lets you state things off the top of your head that may not be obvious to others. The rules of physics don't have special cases for audio cables. They will be wickedly inductive, causing highs to roll off, perhaps even causing some additional resonance at crossover points. Every time I move them the performance will change. We can create a new term, NTSCT  -- Never the same cable twice.