Amazon Music and Bluesound Node 2i

Anyone streaming Amazon Music with their Bluesound Node 2i?

I signed up for the three month trial period (I’m a Prime Member) and also the one month Tidal trial.

So far the integration of Amazon Music in the BluOs app sux. Tidal is much better in this respect. I’m not commenting on the sound quality as I haven’t really compared that yet. I’m just getting used to using the app and learning to use the two different streaming services. I really don’t care about MQA but Tidal is easier to use with the BluOs App.

Anyone have a similar experience and how does Quobuz and other services play with the Bluesound App?
nicktheknife
@ mrklas 

Now see, this was what I was getting at.  I've Googled this and came to a previous discussion at least a year ago on this particular forum and people complained about the same thing.  

I thought that maybe since that time the interface between Amazon and Bluesound may have gotten better but it appears not.

I thought, could I be doing something wrong?  I haven't gotten an answer that makes using Amazon Music with the Bluesound app more palatable.

Sure, I can switch between the two but I don't have to do that with Tidal.  It kind of defeats the purpose and the whole ease of use thing.

If I determine that Amazon Music or Quobuz (haven't tried yet) streaming services are so much better than Tidal in sound quality and selection maybe I'll be willing to put up with the inconvenience of the app integration.   

Thanks for listening.
I can't comment on Tidal but I use my iPhone and iPad with the BluOs app and stream directly to my Node 2i without ever having to go to the Amazon Music App. I can create, edit, and save playlists directly in the BluOs app. I can also search music and view the songs already played in the queue tab and also see upcoming songs in the queue tab. All directly in the BluOs app without ever opening the Amazon app.
My recommendation...skip Tidal, skip Amazon...get Qobuz, learn how to use it....and don’t look back.
I love Amazon...but to me...their music service interfaces have always been half baked.
I have used both Tidal and Amazon Music on the Node and Tidal is easier to use.  The interface is better.  Amazon HD is not as friendly and it seems as though some of the features of the Amazon Music app don’t exist in BluOS.  For me, it’s something that I have gotten used to, but I do hope that a software update will one day make Amazon Music a better BluOS experience.
I also find the sound quality to be excellent from Amazon HD in the BluOs app playing into my main 2-channel system. Try Stevie Ray Vaughan's Tin Pan Alley in HD from his Couldn't Stand The Weather album. Absolutely unbelievable sound.