Do you have ways to ease use of vinyl?

The reason for this post is to help some of the older guys here who recently said they gave up on vinyl because of its physical challenges. And at 66, I could not agree more. I used to have a two shelves rack for my turntable, which placed the top of the platter above knee height, at 25". To flip vinyl was either bend over and hurt my back, or doing it and one knee and hurt those.
Well, NO MORE.
Late last year I purchased a 4 shelves rack which puts the top of the platter at my belly button height, 40". Btw, I am of average height, 5'10".
What a difference! My back and knees will be forever thankful.
Here is another thing that greatly eased my vinyl experience.
I use an outer ring, center weight and brush my vinyl for each play. This was the process it entailed: Put on the center weight before brushing because I play my vinyl on a bare aluminum platter. Wait until the brushing was done before putting on the outer ring because I brushed the conventional way, finishing by dragging the brush outward to get rid of the dust. Once brushed, removed the center weight so I could install the outer ring and then reinstall the center weight and I finally could drop the needle. Ouf!
NO MORE!
Now I put on the outer ring first, then brush the record taking the brush INWARD instead, leaving the minute dust on the label (and I found out it does a much better job of brushing since the brush moves in the direction of the grooves, inward). Once brushed, simply put on the center weight and drop the needle. Voila!
Easier ten fold.
Another important pointer, the center weight, brush AND OUTER RING must be near the TT and at the SAME HEIGHT. Your back will thank you.
Those changes took me over 50 years to figure out and they have literally made my listening to vinyl experience a dream instead of dreading to flip those vinyl. 
Please share any tip you may have to ease up the physical burden that some older folks here may have about using vinyl. Thanks.

128x128baylinor
The Q Up Tonearm Lifter I bought did not allow for it to be set up on my SP10 MKII TT.
The Chassis encroaches the required space for set up.
If a Chassis is recessed into the Plinth it might improve on the setting up and allow it to work.

I have not tried it on any of the other TT’s sitting on the Sub’s Bench.
As advised previously , check to see if a Lifter can be positioned correctly to function.

On the subject of Tonearm Control, a Lever Operated Dropper/Lifter for a Tonearm, which is very accurate in a controlled drop speed and maintaining the line of the drop, is for me today a very important tool to trust in.
One that performs to the above standards can quite easily save a valuable cartridge from unwanted occurances.
I got smart 16 years ago. Some in here are just SLOW.

my table is just below chest height. Makes everything visible, easy, and painless. Even doing alignments are very easy; I have 107 cartridges so I align often. 

As for using brushes, when are you folks going to learn that using brushes and vacuums are 40 years out of date!!! Sheesh!! There’s a much better way to remove surface dust and lint, even micro dirt, as well as neutralize static, than carbon fiber brushes, Discwasher pads, sprays and vacuums, or Zerostat guns????

Get with it folks!!
Borrow the best turntable setup you can get access to and digitize all your records with a high end A/D. Problem solved.
I don't believe for one minute the effectiveness of sweeping of a disc is any different whether it is done inwards or outwards.  On a 20 minute 33.33 side the groove 666 times so the inward 'advantage' is just 0.12mm.  And I don't want dust all over the label that will go back in the sleeve and mingle in the grooves.

Has anyone else noticed SQ improves with the TT at chest height compared with 24 inches above the floor?  Or is it just that my back aches less?
See many other posts on false subjective impressions of SQ improvement.

The advantages LPs just go on and on; you have to get up every 20 minutes and walk from your chair to the TT and back.  Big boost to the cardio-vascular system compared with streaming when you don't need to move once in a four hour session.