Do you have ways to ease use of vinyl?

The reason for this post is to help some of the older guys here who recently said they gave up on vinyl because of its physical challenges. And at 66, I could not agree more. I used to have a two shelves rack for my turntable, which placed the top of the platter above knee height, at 25". To flip vinyl was either bend over and hurt my back, or doing it and one knee and hurt those.
Well, NO MORE.
Late last year I purchased a 4 shelves rack which puts the top of the platter at my belly button height, 40". Btw, I am of average height, 5'10".
What a difference! My back and knees will be forever thankful.
Here is another thing that greatly eased my vinyl experience.
I use an outer ring, center weight and brush my vinyl for each play. This was the process it entailed: Put on the center weight before brushing because I play my vinyl on a bare aluminum platter. Wait until the brushing was done before putting on the outer ring because I brushed the conventional way, finishing by dragging the brush outward to get rid of the dust. Once brushed, removed the center weight so I could install the outer ring and then reinstall the center weight and I finally could drop the needle. Ouf!
NO MORE!
Now I put on the outer ring first, then brush the record taking the brush INWARD instead, leaving the minute dust on the label (and I found out it does a much better job of brushing since the brush moves in the direction of the grooves, inward). Once brushed, simply put on the center weight and drop the needle. Voila!
Easier ten fold.
Another important pointer, the center weight, brush AND OUTER RING must be near the TT and at the SAME HEIGHT. Your back will thank you.
Those changes took me over 50 years to figure out and they have literally made my listening to vinyl experience a dream instead of dreading to flip those vinyl. 
Please share any tip you may have to ease up the physical burden that some older folks here may have about using vinyl. Thanks.

128x128baylinor
I'm 67 and my knees talk back on the way down and up from putting on records.  My 3 TT's are in the rack and 2.5 feet above the floor.  I have made two changes to keep me off my old knees.  I replaced one TT with a SL-10 and it's full auto.  The other change is to listen to more digital. I'd forgotten how good my digital playback could really be.
30 plus years after getting rid of all my LP's and TT, I decided to get back into them again. Still not sure WHY. Even though it is nowhere near meeting audiophile standards, I choose a Line Phono TT stand to hold my new TT simply because it was the only one I could find that put my TT at a realistically usable height. My back thanks me for it. What's left of my brain is still trying to figure out why I insist on retreating back into the stone age.
Fun post.  Key is to have the platter at such a height that your elbows are at a 90 degree angle.  No bending, stooping, leaning, etc.  I lucked out with the height of my built-in cabinet and height of turntable, it works out this way.  There are turntables with vacuums now that suck the LP down to the platter.  No rings necessary.
@pgaulke60
I like the 90 degree angle elbows height best. It is 43" for me. Since my TT is at 40", I'm buying a 3" butcher block to put under it. Always wanted to do that anyway. Thanks for all the suggestions everybody. Fun post indeed, no one insulting eachother. Refreshing.