The new Raidho’s vs the new Borressen’s ?

Have you heard the new Raidho’s, TD4.8’s or TD4.2’s?  Reviews are over the moon !  Wondering how they compare to the new Borressen’s Z5’s or 05’s which are also receiving accolades.

I’ve used Magnepan 20.7’s for ten years now and they are great but not necessarily the best “all around” speakers.  My room is very large and the Maggie’s can’t quite fill the space completely.   I’m not unhappy with the Maggie’s but have been lusting for a top-notch dynamic box speaker for many years.  I like a BIG sound with lots of space.  
If you own the big Raidho’s or Borressen’s I’d like to hear you thoughts.  If you have heard these speakers give me your thoughts.  Thanks.
stickman451
I have not heard those exact models of Raidho’s.   I have heard the threes.  The Benno designed Raidho’s (including actual 3 way designs) break in faster and work in more spaces.  The 4s are big speakers and need a big space to be at their best.  But they still need 250-500 hours of break in time and min, 3-5 feet in space behind the speakers.  
The Borresens need 5-8 feet in space behind them (very much like Kaiser) and 500+ (Yes, three weeks of constant play) hours of break in time.  Great speakers.  Probably are better than the Raidho’s but you really need the right room for them to hear it.  And those aren’t common.

If your room isn’t right, the Raidho’s will outperform the Borresens.  If you have the right room, Borresen all the way.