RCA Interconnect.

I have been in the Stereo system for 50+yrs and was always very2 skeptical about any "Cable-effect" to the system.
I am retired now and decided to see if there is any and DIY some RCA/XLR Interconnects.
All cables are 3ft each and has Neutrik NF2C RCA Proffesional at the end.
The Cables are:
1. Belden Brilliance 8412- $1.48/ft
2. Van Damme Silver Series Lo-cap 55 - $4,50/ft
3. Neotech Nemoi 3220 Directional - $ forget/ft.
3. Mogami 2534 - $1,59/ft. for an XLR cable 3ft each terminated with Neutrik NC3 XLR Connector.
It was Game-changer and Ear-opening for me.
From this moment I am using RCA Interconnect cable made of Van Damme Silver Series in my system, its more open, detail, so clear and suitable for my ears compare to other.

samadhana
Not about to name anyone in particular here, not responding to the last post either. Wouldn’t want to single anyone out when there are so many worthy competitors, but the things some guys say when they start pontificating, makes me wonder, are they in person as physically insufferable as they read on the page? https://youtu.be/hIdsjNGCGz4?t=54
@twoleftears "Husserl meets Heisenberg" -- that’s the Electric Kool Aid Acid Tests, right? 
OP, was one of the connections you made to a turntable?  You did not detail out the equipment used in the test. Yes it does matter.
Cambridge Audio CNC thru Schiit Modius to Mcintosh MA252, and still looking for a R2R DAC to pair with Cambridge CNC.
The Modius was for a 35yrs old Rotel  RCD855 just to find-out if an old CD Player could produce better sound thru a modern DAC and....yes,it does!