Silver cables added resolution

Hi All,
I’ve been able to test some silver cables, and they seem to perform differently (in a good way) from the Copper ones. With the current cables I have one point where it seems to be very clear is the added resolution, specifically at the top end.

On my system, and because of the added resolution, it seems I now hear more of the mains noise.,I was wondering if anyone had similar experiences and what they did to reduce the mains noise perception?

Thanks in advance
Fil

filipedine
Generally:Copper warm
Silver coated copper good resolution nice balance
Silver... you better have really good components and break it in for hundreds of hours. Can be very resolving but can sound thi.

High end companies do sophisticated things to make cables sound good. Lessor companies sound like the metal they use.
Hmmmm, I think your issue may be more of lack of shielding. Did you go from shielded cables to unshielded?
Silver has a superior conductivity over copper, just a scientific fact.  This can have an effect on the end result, depending on how revealing the rest of the system is. 

Added resolution is just the result of doing less harm to the original signal at the source. 
Hi All,

thanks for all the comments. I don’t think it is related with shielding has I get the same issue with a WW Eclipse 8. And in this specific case I am using XLR cables

So we can have a better undresrand of the issue:
Basically I get a “Hiss” that comes out of the Tweeter that increases with the Silver based Cable and is audible at about 60cm from the tweeter. I think the Silver base cable is more transparent and is showing more of noise present in the mains.

The building where I live is very high and has Mobiles antenas on the top flor. I already have a power conditioner and a IFi AC Purifier but I might need more. Look forward to hear your suggestions.

thanks

Fil
I think what you mean is that you are hearing more noise from your electronics or in the recording itself with the silver wire in the chain the only thing that you can do is accept the imperfections due to the greater transparency or find more quiet electronics which can be quite expensive but the added noise from the recording is inevitable.