RCA Interconnect.

I have been in the Stereo system for 50+yrs and was always very2 skeptical about any "Cable-effect" to the system.
I am retired now and decided to see if there is any and DIY some RCA/XLR Interconnects.
All cables are 3ft each and has Neutrik NF2C RCA Proffesional at the end.
The Cables are:
1. Belden Brilliance 8412- $1.48/ft
2. Van Damme Silver Series Lo-cap 55 - $4,50/ft
3. Neotech Nemoi 3220 Directional - $ forget/ft.
3. Mogami 2534 - $1,59/ft. for an XLR cable 3ft each terminated with Neutrik NC3 XLR Connector.
It was Game-changer and Ear-opening for me.
From this moment I am using RCA Interconnect cable made of Van Damme Silver Series in my system, its more open, detail, so clear and suitable for my ears compare to other.

samadhana
What does "subjective" mean? If I hear it and you hear it, it's inter-subjective. If I measure a number and you measure the same number we then have to decide what the number implies. That's also inter-subjective. Nothing is purely objective as long as human beings are involved. And nothing is purely subjective, because everything we observe has to be put into language that someone else can understand. Meanings are like currency -- they require a system with agreement. The "subjective" vs. "objective" dichotomy is a false one. Let's move past it.
Cambridge Audio to Schiit to Mcintosh.

Cambridge what, to Schiit what to McIntosh what?   Specifics do matter. Did you also have a turntable in the mix?

hilde45
1,777 posts
04-24-2021 9:10am
What does "subjective" mean? If I hear it and you hear it, it's inter-subjective. If I measure a number and you measure the same number we then have to decide what the number implies. That's also inter-subjective. Nothing is purely objective as long as human beings are involved. And nothing is purely subjective, because everything we observe has to be put into language that someone else can understand. Meanings are like currency -- they require a system with agreement. The "subjective" vs. "objective" dichotomy is a false one. Let's move past it.

Nailed it!  I will probably use this quote again, with proper reference.
When I Post this article it just my meaning to share about what I did and found about things that most of us love, the Music and the Sound.
It was an enjoyment project, cheap and useful for something that I love.  
It was not tend to create a debate for some people who care more for the love of the Equipment, look, measurement, price, the End High or not, brand and etc...
I was using a JC Penny Receiver back in the 80sh paired with Realistic Mini Optimus7, those I still own.
I could sit for hours, tapping my foot grinning ear to ear.
That is what the matter to me, not the measurement, not the price, not the brand and who cares if High or Low end.
I own 4set of Stereo systems with 6pair (1 more pair ontheway) of Speakers, KEF, Tannoy, Rega, Mission, Cambridge and even Optimus7 and often I change between them in the system just for fun.
We are in the Never-ending journey, enjoy the ride and the Music Folks!