AVA Van Alstine SET 400 amplifier -- burn in?

I am not trying to spark a debate about burn in. I purchased an AVA SET 400 amplifier and will give it a listen for 30 days and decide if it works for me.

If you’ve owned this amp or other solid state amps from AVA and have noticed any changes to the sound over time, can you please describe for me?

I asked Mr. Van Alstine about this and his reply was "No burn in time, it’s running up to speed within a couple of minutes."

What’s your experience? It arrives in less than a week. Thank you.
128x128hilde45
@corelli Thanks for your experience. I don't know how long it's been out. I cannot find reviews for the amp prior to 2018, so I suspect that "years ago" meant within the last three years. Unless it just didn't get a review for a while after it was released. 

I won't be driving Maggies, but I admit that it's capacity to drive something like Maggies was in the back of my mind. I am driving Salk speakers with it.
@hilde45 Forgive my haste.  I actually auditioned the  FET Valve 400 amp, a step above the SET 400.  Good luck, look forward to your impressions.
I look forward to hear your thoughts on this amp. AVA is generally thought to be great value products. 
@corelli -- thanks for the clarification. This is solid state. I think Van Alstine's marketing technique of using SET for a solid state amp can be confusing.

@mesch  Thanks -- will relay. I've been using both Atoll and Adcom solid state which, as I understand it, are similar but not nearly identical.
you have salks now, that right, dave?

should be a very very nice match

enjoy!