RCA Interconnect.

I have been in the Stereo system for 50+yrs and was always very2 skeptical about any "Cable-effect" to the system.
I am retired now and decided to see if there is any and DIY some RCA/XLR Interconnects.
All cables are 3ft each and has Neutrik NF2C RCA Proffesional at the end.
The Cables are:
1. Belden Brilliance 8412- $1.48/ft
2. Van Damme Silver Series Lo-cap 55 - $4,50/ft
3. Neotech Nemoi 3220 Directional - $ forget/ft.
3. Mogami 2534 - $1,59/ft. for an XLR cable 3ft each terminated with Neutrik NC3 XLR Connector.
It was Game-changer and Ear-opening for me.
From this moment I am using RCA Interconnect cable made of Van Damme Silver Series in my system, its more open, detail, so clear and suitable for my ears compare to other.

samadhana
"...limitless quality, pricewise cables out there." L0L! Why won't anybody making these subjective claims consent to a blind listening test? Afraid of the results?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WHY? There is no need to please you, you're not the one buying the product.

Buy YOUR own stuff and run your own blind test..  Silly..
If you have an issue with something, it's not up to ANYONE to make YOU or anyone else feel better or verify anything for you.

If you're happy with your cable result, post it. If you're unhappy with someone else result, because they heard something different. TOO BAD!!! Not a thing in the world to do with you.. In other words mind your own business. NO ONE here owes you anything... Lest of all WHY it sounds different to them and NOT to you... Who cares what you think. Come and go like a FART in the wind... WORTHLESS!!!
WHY? There is no need to please you, you’re not the one buying the product.

Buy YOUR own stuff and run your own blind test.. Silly..
If you have an issue with something, it’s not up to ANYONE to make YOU or anyone else feel better or verify anything for you.

If you’re happy with your cable result, post it. If you’re unhappy with someone else result, because they heard something different. TOO BAD!!! Not a thing in the world to do with you.. In other words mind your own business. NO ONE here owes you anything... Lest of all WHY it sounds different to them and NOT to you... Who cares what you think.
Come and go like a FART in the wind... WORTHLESS!!!
Being so triggered by objectiveness must suck for you. Subjectiveness has no benchmark...and can be claimed by anyone with mental illness, and pretend...delusions of grandeur that don’t really exist...except in your own mind. Psychology is very powerful.

Dunning Kruger at its best. Calling on science to be the absolute final authority is scientism. It’s dumb to use objective measurements to measure anything as subjective as music and it’s perception by the individual.

What does "subjective" mean? If I hear it and you hear it, it's inter-subjective. If I measure a number and you measure the same number we then have to decide what the number implies. That's also inter-subjective. Nothing is purely objective as long as human beings are involved. And nothing is purely subjective, because everything we observe has to be put into language that someone else can understand. Meanings are like currency -- they require a system with agreement. The "subjective" vs. "objective" dichotomy is a false one. Let's move past it.
Cambridge Audio to Schiit to Mcintosh.

Cambridge what, to Schiit what to McIntosh what?   Specifics do matter. Did you also have a turntable in the mix?