Tchernov cables. Anyone knows anything about them?

I ran into them on youtube, they were used in Lamm/Wilson or Lamm/Kharma set-up, don't quite remember.
Now, Vladimir of Lamm and Lamm dealers would not use substandard cables. They sell in Europe and there is one distributor/dealer in Canada.
inna
I love RCA Reference cables, they don´t focus on details but on music, no harschness whatsoever, very pleasent experience. I tested them against Ansuz C2 which is very very high league. I am thinking about selling Ansuz and get Ultimate version because Reference line is discontinued.
Update. Sold them after hearing Wywires Diamond in my system. Much higher level. Still keep Purist Neptune, though it cannot compete with the Diamond either. So, I now have two pairs of Wywires Diamond and one pair of Neptune in the system. Will replace the Neptune later, probably.
inna

Thank You for the update. looking forward in reading more about WyWires settling into your room/system. Have fun!

Happy Listening!
jafant,
Frankly, I didn't expect such a difference. The most striking aspects of the Diamonds are class, sophistication and depth of every note, and even of the silence. They don't have the ultimate high frequency extension and don't seem to have ultimate resolution, though they are much higher level than the rest of my system so I may not be able to guess right, but I think they are great cables. I hear absolutely nothing negative.
If you people can find them used or can afford new, give them a try. Skip Wywires Platinum, which is an excellent cable, and go for the Diamond. The difference is big.
inna

Thank You for the follow up. Good to read that you are enjoying new Cabling in your system. It is all about the Cabling!

Happy Listening!