RCA Interconnect.

I have been in the Stereo system for 50+yrs and was always very2 skeptical about any "Cable-effect" to the system.
I am retired now and decided to see if there is any and DIY some RCA/XLR Interconnects.
All cables are 3ft each and has Neutrik NF2C RCA Proffesional at the end.
The Cables are:
1. Belden Brilliance 8412- $1.48/ft
2. Van Damme Silver Series Lo-cap 55 - $4,50/ft
3. Neotech Nemoi 3220 Directional - $ forget/ft.
3. Mogami 2534 - $1,59/ft. for an XLR cable 3ft each terminated with Neutrik NC3 XLR Connector.
It was Game-changer and Ear-opening for me.
From this moment I am using RCA Interconnect cable made of Van Damme Silver Series in my system, its more open, detail, so clear and suitable for my ears compare to other.

samadhana
I also 50+. Depending on your equipment, the better, the more important interconnects. You can experience “component level” upgrades through interconnects and cables... which is why there is a huge market for $5K and higher interconnects and cables. Audiophiles are not just gullible. I have many jaw dropping moments over the last 50 years. Probably the biggest was replacing a digital interconnect I was absolutely sure could not make a difference. Welcome to the world of the others components... interconnects, cables, and power cords.

btw... in general. Copper is warm, silver is detailed (and can be harsh), silver coated copper can be just right. 
None of these cables are high end .Look at Tara or Purist if you wish great sound.Good luck though.
I'll tell you what blew my mind was the weaves and helix construction. I'm using T8-24, OCC/Silver clad PTFE weave AND T8-24 OCC PTFE weaves with silver over copper terminal ends.

The same with OCC/Silver clad PTFE ribbon cable.

Do you know what Norcast wants for EITHER? Used 6-7k New 10K

I paid less than 150. per pair of 3 meter runs.. I did have to swap the ends on a couple pairs. 3 pairs 30 minutes with new shrink tube.. 39.00 per 4 silver over red copper terminal ends..

Every bit the quality and SQ 100 times the price.... 100 TIMES..

Sounds weird but you have to listen to the cables to figure a good direction. You can look at the cable and see how it was pulled through the dies too. Conditioning is optional, I condition cables.. I use a cooker..
I pay attention to the cable BEFORE I put it together. In China, not so much..:-). BUT for 100 times the difference in price.. I'll check.. LOL

Regards
From Cambridge Audio to Schiit to Mcintosh.
I was just trying to have fun with these DIY Interconnects / XLR experiment. I understand there are limitless quality, pricewise cables out there.
When I sat and listened to my Stereo-system, I was there, in front of the music. Never thought this system is High-end, Low-end, Medium-end or Half ass-end.
What do you consider High-end, the price, the brand or else?
Please de-fine High-end.