AVA Van Alstine SET 400 amplifier -- burn in?

I am not trying to spark a debate about burn in. I purchased an AVA SET 400 amplifier and will give it a listen for 30 days and decide if it works for me.

If you’ve owned this amp or other solid state amps from AVA and have noticed any changes to the sound over time, can you please describe for me?

I asked Mr. Van Alstine about this and his reply was "No burn in time, it’s running up to speed within a couple of minutes."

What’s your experience? It arrives in less than a week. Thank you.
128x128hilde45
The caps in my amp were switched out to Teflon, which is the 24 hour warm up time. 
  The odyssey amps are crazy nuts with break in or burn, or whatever it’s called.  They did take several hundred hours,....very odd, but the reward was worth it, I was so excited each day to listen, I was met with a different sound every other day it seemed,
   After a couple months of continuously on, it was a truthful strange ride to get where I’m at now, the real transformation in sound is something I’ve never done before. 
 I do shut them off , and t takes about 2 days for them to get back to that kismet tone-sound.  
 Even my aging yammy receiver I use to record LP’s to my computer I warm up for a day to warm up. 
Thanks for the replies so far. Very helpful.

Looking forward to hearing it! I will let it "break in" and give it a bunch of time. I'll post some initial and some later observations, if I can. The manufacturer does not run them as far as I can tell. I asked but he only said what I relayed. Somewhat hard to know what he meant.
Most AVA enthusiasts are over on AudioCircle.  Might be worth asking the same question there.
leave it on playing music a day or two - should do the trick

sound change if any will be pretty minimal i suspect
Very interested in your findings, this was a amp I was considering before getting my class A amp.
Owners of AVA amps usually really like the sound.