Recommendations on Integrated Tube Amp around $5k

I'm in the process of downsizing my system due to a move into a smaller space.  I've worked hard over the last year to put together what I feel is a spectacular sounding system (Magnepan 3.7's, Bryton 7B3 Monoblocks, Bryston BP-26 Pre) but it just won't work in my new space.  

Rather than cry, I'm having fun with the idea of building a more intimate sounding system.  I purchased Devore Gibbon 3XL's and I have to say I'm extremely impressed.  For their size they cast a very nice sounds stage and sound much bigger than the floor space they occupy.  With a more efficient speaker in the Devore's I thought I would go the tube route for amplification in hopes of expanding the sound stage even further.   I've been looking at several options including Line Magnetic's 845ia, Prima Luna Evo 400, Conrad Johnson CAV45-S2 and the Raven Blackhawk.  

I'm also fine with looking at used options to increase the value for the money at around $5k.  A used Jadis DA60 caught my eye but I'd really like to have a remote volume control (which I don't believe the Jadis offers) as my DAC (Audio Mirror Tubadour III) doesn't have a volume control.  

Appreciate any insight on the above mentioned amps or any additional recommendations you care to share.  

Best,
Mike 
mvrooman1526
I have listened to LM 508IA (not the 845ia though), PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium HP, and Raven Blackhawk MKIII. To be honest, they all sound more similar than different. You’d be hard pressed to tell them apart if you were blindfolded.

I went with Raven because I like the idea of owning a US-made product. I also happen to own an Audio Mirror Tubadour III, and it mates very well with the Blackhawk. Also, this amp responds quite well to tube rolling, i.e. the differences are easy to hear. If you’re based in the US, no reason to give your money to a company that builds its products in another country.

For your specified budget, consider Raven Osprey as well. The extra power will future proof your purchase.
Audio Research is going to soon release a new integrated amp 50 wpc msrp $5k. I think it is called i/50
This is a bit more, but would be well worth it .
Outstanding piece of equipment. For sale now on Audiogon.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisa9h0j-audio-research-vsi75-vacuum-tube-integrated-amplifier-hig...=

Audio Research VSi75 Vacuum Tube Integrated Amplifier High Definition
Sold by:
lisa9h0j

I have the Line Magnetic 518IA which is the predecessor of the 845IA , same tube compliment, I believe the 845IA may have some parts upgrades. Based upon my experience with rolling in NOS 6L6GCs, 12ax7s and 5ARA4 in the 518IA I would expect that the sound of the 845IA will be positively impacted by doing the same. I won’t say that the 518IA sounds better than the other amps on your list, nor make the claim that it can’t be beat as I have not heard the others. I use the 518IA to drive Daedalus Audio Argos V2s.

Good luck with whatever you choose
I heard the 845IA driving a pair of Devore O/93s. Very detailed, dynamic and sweet presentation.  Like facten, I can't compare to the others on your list or to those recommended.