Tidal MQA Hollowness

Has anyone (or perhaps everyone) noticed that MQA doesn't sound like actual music, but rather a dumbed-down version with all dynamics and angularities smoothed out into a seamless, easily digested pabulum? Anyhow that's my impression after several months' listening and finally listening critically. Seems an analogue of trends in contemporary English usage: students are now taught they needn't learn any of the 788 once-common English prepositions, since "in terms of" can replace them all; that "impact" can replace all 343 once common verbs denoting specific effects of one thing upon another; that "engaged in conduct" can replace any and every sort of doing something in particular; and so forth. 
The sugar-coating of actual recordings seems to me the same as the refusal to call things what they are. Vague abstraction in sound strikes me as very like vague abstraction in language. Whatever may be happening politically, what seems to be happening culturally is the realization of a Brave New [dystopic] World. I'm thinking that while vinyl may crack or pop, it never lies. I know others have the same impression, and just wondering how many.  
hickamore
Post removed 
Hickamore, thanks for the clarification.  On day there will be a reckoning, but until then in vino veritas.  I know my "Tombstone".
Considering that I don't know you, and I know nothing about you, I couldn't possibly say anything bad about you character, your lineage, your necktie, or your personal hygiene -- you know, AD HOMINEM stuff.

From what I can tell, that does not stop anyone here from doing it. Quite the contrary, it is the most popular form of argument, followed closely by bandwagon fallacy, strawman, appeal to ignorance, false dichotomy, causal fallacy, and appeal to authority.  You could probably find all of those in a single thread without much effort.
gosh, even ’why mqa sucks’ for the 86th time is more interesting than this...

was it dwight eisenhower who said ’life is too short to argue endlessly with total strangers on the internet’... 🤔
The next thing you know, folks'll be making guitars with solid bodies & electronics and plugging them into amplifiers. I sure hope that never happens!
More to discover