Which Phono Preamp?

E.A.T. Glo S Petit, PS Audio Stellar Phono, or Pass Labs X-17?  
System is:

Pass Labs INT-60
VPI Classic 3 w/JMW 10.5 tonearm
Soundsmith Hyperion cartridge
Volti Audio Rival speakers
Ag insider logo xs@2xjjgasp
@clear.  It's ok.  This is the only way listen in my rig and room.  Besides, if it doesn't work someone here will be the beneficiary of a lightly used phono stage at a slight discount.  
I just got my Herron and set it up the night before last.  It clearly outdid my Pass XP-15 and my Manley Chinook, both of which are very good phono stages.  More separation between individual voices and instruments, a more clearly defined sense of space and a larger soundstage.  The sound has more body and everything sounds more "lush" for lack of a better word.  I wouldn't describe it as totally "neutral", which I'd say both my Pass and Manley phono stages lean towards, but it doesn't sound like it's exaggerated in any way either, if that makes sense.  I'm still drinking in the differences, I've only had a chance to listen to a few records. 

I've been using it with my Acoustic Signature Wow XL turntable with a ZU Denon DL-103 that is freshly back from a rebuild by Andy Kim.  I tried it last night with my "lowly" Technics SL-1200 MK2 with a Shure V15 Type IV with a SAS Jico stylus and it sounded amazing, better than most analog systems I've heard.  It's in another league with the Wow XL and I'm looking forward to trying it with one of my higher end cartridges.

I predict that you won't regret your purchase, and you won't want to sell it.
Hey @jjgasp Congrats on getting the Herron.   I too had just gotten mine less than a week ago.    I had put up a post a little over a month ago asking for suggestions: https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/which-to-upgrade-first-turntable-or-phono-preamp

Like you, I also based my decisions on many positive reviews in this forum.   There really aren't any formal reviews from any of the stereophile magazines.

I ended up doing home trials on the new PS Audio Stellar Preamp,  Parasound JC3+, and finally the Herron.   I think the Herron will be my keeper.   To be honest, all 3 phono stages sounded pretty good.   I can easily be happy with anyone of the 3.   But I found the Herron to have just a tiny bit more details, spaciousness, and sounds more 'vinyl' than the other two (if there is a such thing as a 'vinyl' sound).   But I do find the JC3+ and Stellar more quiet.   I can hear more noise from my turntable picking up by the Herron.   Also I think the bass is a little bit tighter on the JC3+ and Stellar also.    I would like to hear your impression of the Herron once you get a chance to spend some time with it.

Is it true that Keith will no longer make any more VTPH-2A?  The VTPH-2A web page on the Herron's site now says 'Out of Stock'.   So is this really going to become a collectable item? :-)
@xcool, Keith explained there is a part, can’t remember which, that he has to order in batches of 100, which he’s hesitant to do at this time.
The Herron is a great phono stage, however, we felt the Zesto Deluxe II was clearly better. The Zesto Deluxe II is more expensive. We havent had a chance to compare the Herron head to head with the entry level Zesto Andros II yet. Although the Andros crushed the Manley Chinook which we thought was pretty average. I would suggest the Herron over anything on your list by a wide margin.

We are a Zesto dealer.

Also you should really look at a tube amp/preamp or integrated amp for your speakers. OTLs would be spectacular. Nothing against Pass I just dont think it is a good fit.