VPI Scout upgades?

I have a VPI Scout with an Ortofon 2M Black cart. Table is stock, 9T arm... I would like to keep it and max out its potential with upgrades...Good approach? Where do I start?
larseand
Go to the VPI forum.
I'd consider VPI upgrades first over aftermarket suggestions.
http://vpiforum.com/search.php?keywords=scout+upgrades&sid=ecb01435ef1b04fe9b222cd9c5ec5b07 

Is  your phonostage the best you can afford?  If not, you don't know how good your table can sound. 
I'd also call VPI and ask them. They have a good upgrade path. If it is a newer Prime Scout, I see they have a platter upgrade and wiring upgrade for the arm. But do yourself a favor and listen to MillerCarbon. He is generally on target. Your phono pre got 2020 Absolute Sounds  award  the phono preamp. So it may be up to the task now. But bear in mind, they often  make a very big improvement as you go up the line
I see Townshend Podium units for speakers, where could I find a turntable design/product?
There is an ad now for a acrylic platter and bearing from an Aries II for $300.00, that would be a great way to start and then you would be able to add a peripheral ring clamp. You would need a spacer for the arm, a 300 rpm motor and a pully, ok wait a minute, why don't you just sell the Scout and move up the line. Just sayin