I purchased a mid level analog system 6 months ago 
     project classic
     Hana sl
     Musical Surroundings Phenomena II+I’ve compared the analog to my digital 
      Roon 
      Chord Qutest 
      24/192 & Streaming 

and ;

After listening to a bunch of albums and music.

A well recorded album with a well setup analog is tough to beat . The analog has a certain snap to the drums and bass that digital cannot match.  Extremely , quiet and smooth
 The mid level price point and the associated quality is surprising to me 
Do not get me wrong , digital is close , but good albums really can show a difference 

Ive listened, at homes with much better analog setups, and the difference seems to get better 

So, For you guys think to take the analog jump ?

Don’t worry 

Jeff

frozentundra
@mazian
You're not keeping your records and stylus clean.
Only just a few of my ~4000 LPs haven't yielded up all their surface noise to diligent and sensible use of modern cleaning systems.

When doing blind tests, first do a playthrough of chosen material to check there is no remaining noise.

But even then it's difficult to run a blind test that will satisfy everyone.  You choose a recording that was released on LP and CD at around the same time.  But the LP guys will say 'oh but that was badly cut' or 'it was cut a little too hot' and the CD guys will say 'the LP was re-mixed slightly differently.  Even when they weren't.
“good digital and good analog are different, good systems are tuned for the chosen source and show either at its best”

I agree with @jjss49, either can be lovely. 
Thank you!! I had your very same set up, except with hana el....it was terrific. Blown away at the quality of analog sound for the money. That hana and that pro-ject the classic or the sb classic are hidden gems in my opinion. I have since gone the SUT route with a Jensen transformer into a Tavish design tube phono preamp, sold the musical surroundings preamp. To, me, it made an improvement.
mazian, if you are doing a comparison for your own sake blinding is not necessary but you have to do a "rapid" comparison and you have to be honest with yourself.  I have done this many times with recordings that I have both the vinyl and digital copies. You have to be able to switch sources by remote from your listening position. You Q up the digital and analog sources in a synchronized fashion matching levels as closely as possible then switch back and forth between sources. You can only analyze one characteristic at a time, bass, voice, cymbals, image and so forth. The number of switches you can make is infinite. What I find varies depending on what I usually think is mastering technique. Sometimes I prefer the vinyl, sometimes the digital. It always amazes me how dragging a rock through a trench can be even remotely close to raw science. 
Besides my preference, which is vinyl, not surprising due to investment, i still enjoy both.
So listening is simple. 

G