Need some advice, Vincent Audio

Greetings, Wondering is anyone has any experience with Vincent Audio hybrid integrated amplifiers.
Considering a SV-737 hybrid integrated and haven't been able to find much feed back other then the usual standard reviews and reviewers which seem positive, wanted to know if anyone has any real world experience with this company and their amps and what they think.  Thanks in advance for your thoughts, enjoy this site.
GP
geepee17
Don't know if this is still the case but some of their integrated amps a few years ago were re-branded Shengya amps. Shengya is a Chinese company and the same amp under the Shengya name was around 500 bucks and re branded Vincent was 1800. Vincent claimed there were big upgrades once they were called out on it ?? That kind of turned me off from them. That's my recollection at least. I saw a lot of those Shengya amps around when I lived in Shanghai.

Cayin was another one. Chinese Spark MT100 was the same as a Cayin A100T. Great sounding amp and very well made, I had one and a Cayin. Could pick up a new spark in China from a dealer for 800 bucks. Cayin costs 3200. 

Not trying to start a fight and not saying they don't sound good. 
big_greg,
 do recall the brand and model of the tubes you replaced the originals with, in case I want to try them, Thanks
I have owned several well reviewed integrated amps in the 2-4K range from Yamaha, Wells Audio, Hegel, Primare, Kinki Srudio and a few others and Vincent was a real standout. 

I’ve owned the 236 mk, 226 mk and the 237 and liked the 237 the best. Like big_greg I now own Simaudio (i7) but really miss the 237.

I used RCA triple mica black plate 5751 in the 12ax7 spot and vintage Reflektor‘s in the 6n1p position and it sounded great,

I’d be curious to hear your thoughts on the 737 if you get it.

These are the tubes I used in the SV-237:

Tung-Sol 12AX7A - long gray plates, halo getter, phono grade

Voskhod 6N1P 

That really smoothed out the sound and improved dynamics. 
I've always been curious about their amps. Good to hear these positive comments. They're often available used for reasonable prices.