Which Phono Preamp?

E.A.T. Glo S Petit, PS Audio Stellar Phono, or Pass Labs X-17?  
System is:

Pass Labs INT-60
VPI Classic 3 w/JMW 10.5 tonearm
Soundsmith Hyperion cartridge
Volti Audio Rival speakers
Ag insider logo xs@2xjjgasp
It's fun to see everyone rushing to list all the phono preamps in the world when the opener has to pick one of three shortlisted candidates!   LOL LOL LOL
Well, EAT and Project are essentially different brands from the same parent company.  
Folks, thanks for all of the suggestions and for giving me a lot to think about.  I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm going with millercarbon's advice and getting the Herron Audio phono stage.  Keith tells me it's the last one he's making - so I have a collector item.  But seriously, I couldn't find one bad thing written about it in reviewes or forums.  It seems it has the sound qualities I'm looking for with my system.  And Keith is a great guy.
@jigasp            So you're 'getting the Herron'.  Only a day has gone by since MC posted.  No down on him on this one, it may be a good recommendation, but you mean you're going to buy it without listening first on your own rig in your own room???

That would be madness.  Don't choose any component on one recommendation without hearing it.  Not even a coloured fuse.
Unless you're an MC disciple who just likes what he likes.
@clear.  It's ok.  This is the only way listen in my rig and room.  Besides, if it doesn't work someone here will be the beneficiary of a lightly used phono stage at a slight discount.