Jazz Club..... Nice....

Bought my first Jazz album today Miles Davis Kind of Blue. Playing on my Rega through my tube amp.... Wow just Wow.....
superblackbirddave1
Hi  Dave,
What tube amplifier are you using? Just curious as I have 3 of them. Welcome to the world of jazz music😊.
Charles

Don’t forget Bill Evans, who played piano on Kind of Blue. He, and the rest of the cats on that disc, are amazing.
@rib61, 
Since Dave is new to jazz and likes "Kind of Blue"  I included a couple of musicians from this recording. Cannonball Adderley on alto saxophone and John Coltrane who plays tenor saxaphone. 

Definitely there are many additional recordings that feature pianist Bill Evans and bassist Paul Chambers. 

With these iconic guys you could easily make a list 3 feet long full of excellent jazz ecordings of their playing.. 
Charles 
Hi Charles thank you for your suggestions,  my tube amp is the Yaqin Ms 30 l I've only had it a month so new to tubes and jazz .

Cheers Dave
What, no Weather Report? Get the first eponymous LP "Weather Report"  and "I Sing The Body Electric". Joe Zawinul and Wayne Shorter were the anchors of this long-running group that stretched the boundaries of Jazz out into Space! You can follow those two LPs with the best-seller "Heavy Weather"! All on Columbia.