Considering the Parasound A23+ amplifier

As the title suggests I am thinking about the purchase of the Parasound A23+ amplifier. Just looking for thoughts from those familiar with this amplifier regarding tonal balance, soundstaging, reliability, and  serviceability. I am using a Aric Audio Special 6SN7 based tube preamplifier with Tannoy Sterling speakers (91dB, 8ohm) and also have a pair of Esoteric MG10s stand mounts (87dB, 6ohms). Room volume is ~1500sq. ft.  Not concerned about the power of this amplifier as I believe it would serve either speaker power wise.

As some of you might know I have recently purchased a used Pass XA25 which for my tastes I have found to be generally too lean, with excessive brightness in some passages. As I also wish to purchase a tube amplifier I am hoping the A23+ might serve my SS needs while also my budget.

Alternative recommendations accepted.  

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
mesch
You should be able to pickup a 2-4 year old Parasound A21 for the same price or under the A23+ price new. If set on Parasound that’s what I would do. There are probably lots of other great amps new and used in that range as well. The A21 is definitely on the warmer side. I find it also very detailed and dynamic as well. Great voicing IMO. Is it neutral?? No idea but sounds great to me.
Yes, I have not ruled out the possibility of the problem being something with my preamp. I am continuing to research this. I will get back as I discover more. Might have to determine a better description for the problem.

I have looked into the Parasound A21+ however I don't need that much power or the weight. That amp weighs close to 1/2 what I do.
I was thinking the Parasound was more on the warm side than the XA25 which is unique for a Pass amp.
Stereophile gave the XA 25 a glowing review, as someone  above mentioned it could be cables, other equipment or break-in time these issues were also talked about in the review. Good luck
I am not sure that the issue I am having with my XA25 is typical to the model. I am not convinced that what I am hearing can be addressed with cables, break-in or warm-up.   I have spoken to Pass Lab personel and have determined that my unit was manufactured last June and is still under warranty.  If the issue is with my preamp I am confident Aric will help me out. 

Based on my take from reviews and this forum I believe the XA25 to be more on the lean side, more transparent, than the XA30.5 or 30.8. The 30.5 having the most bloom of the three. Known to be quite distinct from the other Pass Labs or First Watt amplifiers.