Cheap Tweeks

Does anybody have any cheap tweeks to share with us to further our search for "affordable" sonic bliss? I have 3 for you to try that anyone can afford. 1) if your amp sets on the floor, try putting 4 tennis balls under it. you might want to place a piece of half inch plywood under the amp first. 2) If you need to isolate your components better, put a piece of plywood under them and then put the largest size bubble wrap that you can find uner them. These ideas work and are much cheeper than big buck isolation platform. 3)If you use "dynamic" speakers, put a quarter at the top front corners and a dime in the center. It must be the resonence of the change that does the trick. All I know is that it works.
slowhand
Cheap tweeks.... Diversitech  EVA Anti-Vibration Pad under my Klipsch LaScalas on my unstable wooden floor snapped the audio image into sharp focus. Quite remarkable actually. Short of buying the IsoAcoustics GAIA I Speaker Isolators @ $599.95 per 4 (I need 8), these are about $2.00 each so I went wild and bought 16 and doubled up under each corner. Without daring to overstate the improvement and getting a red flag from the hyperbole squad, I am
SHOCKED
I tell you ...just shocked I say.... Focus, focus, focus! Cleaner, crisper. I had tried dozens of other homemade treatments. (I was rightly concerned that some blurring was occurring due to micro vibrations) Once I get an extra $1200 bucks I'll get the real thing, until then BIG IMPROVEMENT HAS BEEN SECURED ON THE CHEAP. Love this hobby! 
Save $1140, get 2 sets of Nobsound springs for $60. Then when you are ready skip right past Gaia and get the much better Townshend Podiums. 

Meantime the (21 year old) topic is cheap tweaks, so dig some rubber bands out of your kitchen clutter drawer and use them to isolate all your cables. https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8367 Just so you know this is from actual experience.
Best cheap tweak - Jack Daniels, but not for long)) Bybee iQSE is an absolute benefit.

Thumbs up on Bybee Quantum Clarifiers! BIG NEWS. So here's yet another cheap tweak that transformed those Klipsch Lascalas once again. My bad since after everything we all know about vibration (and I've been staring right at the issue without seeing it for years!) here it is....You know how the Lascala has two separate sections? Well, the top sits upon the bottom which houses the bass bin (famous for being a shy performer). Shy or not, since the mid and tweeter ride above the bass it shakes the living hell out of those horns. Yesterday I cut up my "Purple" seat cushion into 16 4" squares, sandwiched with closed cell foam and positioned the top bin onto the squares. I got lucky guessing at getting the top to "hover" on the cushions where the top will jiggle with a slight push. The mid and treble is 25%, no...50%...no..75% better depending on how much bass heavy the music is. At first I tried just foam but the "purple" is squishy in just the right amount. Cheap and simple and WHY DIDN"T I DO THIS % YEARS AGO!!<??