Hales Transcendence 5’s slight discrepancy

I have and have had a pair of these speakers for 21 years. I had the crossovers upgraded and put in Seas Millennium tweeters. The speakers sound good but I notice that if up close to each speaker the right speaker sounds a bit brighter almost just subtly louder. When in my listening position I get a good central image and I only notice the difference between the speakers if up in front of each speaker. Is this normal or should both speakers sound identical. They are close but subtly different. They sound the same at my listening position. Is this normal?
128x128mitchb
The right tweeter is brighter than the left. I attributed it to amp noise for years but since I got a new amp I notice the same discrepancy. It is light enough to be not noticeable from my listening position but I would like to get it fixed. I don’t know who to call for the repair. It’s probably a weak cap in a crossover. I had my crossovers rebuilt because of this problem and I upgraded the tweeters yet the problem remains.
With further diagnostics in switching speaker cables at the back of the amp I find both speakers identical! In swapping the speaker cables back I notice that there may be a little “noise” from the right channel of the amp which is normal so the left channel may be slightly cleaner. The discrepancy in the speakers is compensated by slight”noise” from the amp. The speakers are heavy and properly placed so I will leave them alone but ideally I would swap the speakers and the channels would be identical. I don’t have the strength or patience but it’s good to know my speakers are fine.
The speakers sound the same. Could there be a loose connection on my right double cable biwire speaker cables? I’m getting good balance between speakers even now the cables are swapped back. I’m really excited as my speakers are fine. I love my Hales!
I found a speaker builder, someone who sold me my speakers 21 years ago, who is going to measure and tune up and tighten my speakers so that they are in excellent shape. I even have the original crossovers for him to use as reference. I love my Hales and this excercise is as exciting if not more than getting new speakers. Rather than replace my Hales I’m getting them tuned up.
I am getting my crossovers rebuilt by a technician who builds speakers. He is measuring the components of the crossovers so that they match the values of the original crossovers but he will be using high end Mundorf parts. I have the original crossovers for him to use as reference and of course he has other speakers in shop for reference and he has all the tools for measurements and computer programs to use for proper building of speakers. I believe I will get a much better speaker in return and I am very excited. Rather than trade in my Hales at a huge loss I am rebuilding them to proper spec with high end parts.This would be my final upgrade as I have upgraded everything else in my system already.