Narrowed it down to two Monitors, Dyn Heritage Special, or Wilson Tune Tot

Have listened to alot of monitors thus far and finally about to land this Jumbo Jet...I am auditioning the Heritage now, they are excellent. I have the Wilson Tune Tots coming in to be able to make a comparison. Just wondering if anyone has heard the Tune Tot and what their impressions of it were. I have not heard Wilsons in many years so my audible memory of them is really useless at this point since I think they changed design. I do prefer a sweet mid range and I am ok with some treble as long as it's not going to slice my face off. Mainly looking to get the most out of my DAC and Amp at this point. 

Dynaudio really knocked on out of the park with the Heritage, but I feel I need to at least give the Wilson a listen before I end my search. I am not looking to get into conversations what things cost, it's not an evaluation on the value of the speakers, just the sound and if 

My gear is as follows: 

Sugden Integrated (Class A)
MSB Discrete DAC
REL T5 Sub
jc51373
I tend to buy alot of gear as I have four systems at home and one at my office. Something is always changing because, hey its fun and its a hobby. I have two pair of Tunetots: one pair at home and one pair at work. Other speakers that I own/owned recently: Harbeth 30.2, Audio Note an/e-spe he, Devore O96. 
I demo’d the Heritage Specials at the Wilson / Dynaudio dealer last month. They are exceptional. The Dynaudios are a really balanced speaker and depending on your tastes/placement and room, the sub could be optional. The Tunetots are really nice, placement is very versatile and they really can be placed in a bookshelf or directly up against the wall. Dont let the specs fool you, in my room they go much deeper than the specs. You cant go wrong with either but they are different....the Wilsons are more sensitive and tunable with placement. They image like crazy. I have a kef kc62 sub with the pair at home, no sub at work. I will have a pair of HS in a couple of weeks and will be able to shed more light then.

Based on my limited time with the HS and my experience with the Tunetots, price not a factor, the Tunetot is a better speaker in my opinion. Its very subjective though. Others may see it the other way. Both can be a destination speaker, especially if you enjoy and can properly integrated a sub/subs. Best wishes.
Yeah I am sure they're great...Issue there is resale.

You'll lose more money with a Tune Tot than you'd spend on a Fritz.  :-D
@erik_squires is correct. Over time both the Tunetots and the Heritage Specials will almost certainly depreciate in an amount very close to the total cost of a pair Fritz speakers. If your decision is being driven by trying to balance cost/benefit then by all means, there will be alot of choices out there that will make better sense if comparing retail-retail. Then you have the value that buying preowned can bring to the table. Then you have the value that buying a kit and assembling something yourself....there will always be a better financial choice, depending on how hard you are willing to work at it.

@erik_squires prefers Fritz given his cost/benefit evaluation, I prefer the Tunetots and most likely the Heritage Specials over the Fritz or other similar footprint/purpose speakers. Yes, I have heard Fritz although its been a number of years so no direct comparisons although when you can buy whatever you want within reason (which most Audiogon members can and do) then we do.
When I started to put my system together a few years ago I ended up with the Tune Tots because I felt that their highs were better than the other bookshelf speakers that I was able to audition. The others that I listened to, were B & W 805D,  Vandersteen 2ce sig, Focal and Spendor. I no longer remember the models of the last two. Mine are paired with a sub system. They do cycle quite low for their size but IMO the 5.5" woofer is too small to cycle that low with any real authority so I have mine crossed over well above 80Hz to prevent any woofer damage during louder listening sessions.

I have not heard the Heritage so I cannot compare them.
I own the Dyn HS - great speakers.  The 7" woofer goes reasonably low and I don't see any issues with resolution.  In my small room, they go down low enough to not need a sub.