What is the actual percentage of people exclusively listening to vinyl vs digital?

I well remember in the ‘80s when we were amazed and thrilled by CD.
Wow, no more pops and clicks and all the physical benefits.
Seems so many abandoned vinyl.
But now, with so much convenience, available content and high SQ seems even dedicated vinylholics have again abandoned vinyl and embraced digital. However, there is clearly a new resurgence in analog.
But I look at, for example, whitecamaro’s “List of amplifiers...” thread and no one seems interested in analog!
To me, it seems strange when auditioning “$100Kish gear, that vinyl doesn’t enter the picture or conversation.
mglik
I remember raking leaves in my neighbor's yard one fall afternoon so I could earn $5. Which I spent the next day at the local hi-fi/music store on Cream's Disraeli Gears LP. I was 15. And it goes on ...
@chakster 
I do NOT listen to any form of digital in my system at all and I don’t have TV at all.

I only use wood for heat and power and I don't have indoor plumbing at all. Not bad, eh? ;-)
Yeah... vinyl 95% of the time. CD when it is the only copy readily available and Tidal, only when I can devote my entire session to it. 
Currently, my best vinyl sounds better than my streamed digital and I like "the process". It lends itself to listening to an entire side (or album) more easily. I believe in Albums over Songs....
My main "Audio Friends" are 99% vinyl, so some peer pressure involved, but it comes from a good place. We (the three of us) have all reduced, refined and concentrated our collections. Mine is the smallest (about 1500 listed on Discogs) by a substantial amount. Much of the material we listen to is only available on vinyl, not on streaming services (and CD is limited in selection also).
It is ALL GOOD... but we all have our preferences .
An easier answer to this question might be: Ask people if they have only one job, no kids or other responsibilities. You need to have ample time on your hands to listen to records. First you need to get it out of the sleeve, clean it. Put whatever your choice of cleaner on your stylus. Man! I just don't have the time for all that. Maybe when I'm retired and the kids no longer want or need anything from me, I'll join the vinyl group of listeners. Joe
Hey chakster I'm 68 and play CD's exclusively but thank god my favorite amp has no remote and I'm not too lazy to get up and adjust the volume. I hope you can give me a pass.