What is the actual percentage of people exclusively listening to vinyl vs digital?

I well remember in the ‘80s when we were amazed and thrilled by CD.
Wow, no more pops and clicks and all the physical benefits.
Seems so many abandoned vinyl.
But now, with so much convenience, available content and high SQ seems even dedicated vinylholics have again abandoned vinyl and embraced digital. However, there is clearly a new resurgence in analog.
But I look at, for example, whitecamaro’s “List of amplifiers...” thread and no one seems interested in analog!
To me, it seems strange when auditioning “$100Kish gear, that vinyl doesn’t enter the picture or conversation.
mglik
chakster,
Not everyone who chooses to listen to digital music, (CD's in my case) is old and or lazy. I find my setup as satisfying as my analog setup was many years ago, more in some ways. I do many things on a daily basis which are much more difficult than cleaning and flipping records; I just choose not to.   
I am 73.  Bought my first LP in 1964. Have been buying ever since.
Bought a NAD cd player early 90's. It has not been connected up for 25years. CD's are soulless. Aesthetically poor.
As I said on a thread somewhere on here a few days ago, if you are hearing noise. scratch, pops,crackle, static etc something is seriously wrong with your records or gear. The majority of my vinyl is dead quiet, if you were not looking you would not know it was on the lead in groove.
I sit and read the cover and inserts even though I have read them before.
I love @millercarbon comments, always look for them, but his post above is incorrect. I listen exclusivly to vinyl, so although it would be small, that would still be a percentage?

I’m 66. Got my first audiophile tt when I was 15 in 1970. I learned how to care for my LP’s from day one. I still have every LP I bought unless it was a total stinker and I sold it or traded it in. 99% or more of my vinyl has no clicks or pops....not an issue.
I too bought some CDs in the 90’s. Most of them were OK.. not great but I found good use for them in the car or as background music for parties and get-togethers. They did deliver higher fidelity than FM and well satellite...don’t even go there...OK if you think AM is good.
Vinyl was still getting 80% of the playing time at home.
CDs still have a place...many newer artists in the last couple decades did not bother to publish their works on vinyl, so CDs come to the rescue there. As I type, I’m listening to Donald Fagan’s Morph the Cat CD..try finding that on vinyl for less than $400 these days. Or try finding Bozzio Levin Stevens - Back Light Syndrome on anything but CD ...good luck.
There are good LP’s and there are terrible ones...same goes for CDs...it’s good to expand your options.
Enter 2019 and streaming, finally. I really value streaming..as it allows you to explore genres and artists that you’ve never heard of and probably never would risk the cash on an album.
I stream maybe 40% of the time..not because I’m old and am too lazy to get off my butt and tend to a record, but because I love exploring all that great music out there.
Streaming has increased the number of vinyl LPs I buy, because I’m discovering lots of new (new to me) music and best of all, I can fully audition every album before buying it. The days of shelling out for a new LP only to find that you can’t stand all but the only 2 tracks you’ve already heard.
Enter Covid-19, working from home. When I have hours of technical analysis and reports to do, I’m not going to be concentrating on the music or jumping up and down to tend to a turn table. It’s the perfect time for playing a playlist...hours of hand picked, reasonably high quality music for inspiration and pacing.

Silly question as far as I’m concerned..anyone who ONLY listens to one format is missing out.
i was digital and had spent a big dollar and then got into vinyl for one tenth of the cost (initially, no about one third maybe) and double the pleasure.  only the actual music costs more but i get to listen to stuff i actually like rather than jazz.  so it all works out,

i reckon a higher % than one might think are listening to vinyl.  every audiophile i interact with lately has been interested in vinyl.

i have listened to very good digital (it was my obsession for 2 years).  in my opinion records are as good or better (record quality varies quite a bit).  i have a 45 single of Rolling Stones Emotional Rescue that is the epitome of why i'm into audio.  It sounds so live and charming on vinyl.  it is amazing and makes me very happy.

anyway, a higher number than you'd reckon is all i am saying.
Well I came back into  music from the HT world and I have not looked back.  I love my theater setup.  But when I dived into audiophila by getting my first turntable in 30 years as an anniversary present I could not believe how much I've been missing.  I use vinyl about 80%, CDs 10, and streaming (Tidal, Qobuz with Bluesound Node 2i-for MQA).  I sit stunned listening anew to my old albums, CDs and discovering the nuances of favorite tracks now enhanced beyond my wildest dreams with state of this art equipment I couldn't come close to when I was young.  I couldn't dream I'd fall in love all over again with music that had become blase'  from my substandard stereo setup or FM radio in the 80s and 90s.  Essentially, I stopped listening to music altogether, except as background sound.  I did this for years as I turned myself into a full-blown home theater geek.  But thanks to this resurgence of interest in vinyl, (thanks youngsters!), ALL musical formats have been revitalized ..people are listening and talking about music again, and that is a very good thing.