What is the actual percentage of people exclusively listening to vinyl vs digital?

I well remember in the ‘80s when we were amazed and thrilled by CD.
Wow, no more pops and clicks and all the physical benefits.
Seems so many abandoned vinyl.
But now, with so much convenience, available content and high SQ seems even dedicated vinylholics have again abandoned vinyl and embraced digital. However, there is clearly a new resurgence in analog.
But I look at, for example, whitecamaro’s “List of amplifiers...” thread and no one seems interested in analog!
To me, it seems strange when auditioning “$100Kish gear, that vinyl doesn’t enter the picture or conversation.
mglik
I have not put in a CD in months.  Vinyl only for now. Over 2500 albums, love the sound, can't get enough...new (just released) to old (1920).  Yes I can play 78.
I only listen to vinyl or cd's, I have never streamed anything and do not ever intend to. I still have one of my first turntables that I bought back in 1978 and listen to it at least 5 times a week, but mainly listen to my newer turntables that I have gotten in the last 10 years.Vinyl just seems to me to be more purest in nature just like my tube gear.I do not think that vinyl will go away anytime soon at least not in my lifetime.And vinyl is not for the young so much as it is nostalgia for us older people.
bdp -- We must have run into each other at some time or another. I bought my share of music at Amoeba and at Atomic Records. The wife and I met at the Tower in Panorama City, and we both later worked at Tower Classics on the Sunset Strip. I bought a passel of components from Brooks Berdan and was truly saddened when I heard he passed on. He was one of the reasons why I'd find myself in Pasadena.  
chakster,
Not everyone who chooses to listen to digital music, (CD's in my case) is old and or lazy. I find my setup as satisfying as my analog setup was many years ago, more in some ways. I do many things on a daily basis which are much more difficult than cleaning and flipping records; I just choose not to.   
I am 73.  Bought my first LP in 1964. Have been buying ever since.
Bought a NAD cd player early 90's. It has not been connected up for 25years. CD's are soulless. Aesthetically poor.
As I said on a thread somewhere on here a few days ago, if you are hearing noise. scratch, pops,crackle, static etc something is seriously wrong with your records or gear. The majority of my vinyl is dead quiet, if you were not looking you would not know it was on the lead in groove.
I sit and read the cover and inserts even though I have read them before.
I love @millercarbon comments, always look for them, but his post above is incorrect. I listen exclusivly to vinyl, so although it would be small, that would still be a percentage?