Looking for advice and suggestions

• Hello fellow members. I’ve just put my system on here and would like to get some thoughts on a few things. How does the speaker placement look? I am considering ISO acoustic Gaia absorbers under the Kanta 3s. With this type of room do you think they would be worth it? I also bought a U-MIk-1 thinking it was a better mic than what came with the Marantz 8805 and was going to use it with the audyssey xt32 room correction. The box says best used with REW or Dirac. Would using REW be better than the audyssey xt32? Thanks for your advice. If you can’t see my system please advise on how to link it to this thread
ronboco
It is a suspended floor and you can feel it moving
Ok you need to decouple all the speakers from it, you’ll be amazed at the sound transformation you get.
Audio branded decouplers can get expensive.

Sorbothane diy discs one of the best vibration decoupling/absorbers there is, are a great de-coupler, you need get the hard graded ones for the heavy speakers, as they may squash out too much, I’ve wrapped them in cling warp to limit this.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=Sorbothane+discs&_saca...

Cheers George

Thank you everyone for your suggestions for the speakers. I will look at the options and am looking forward to hearing the improvement they will provide. 
I'm using SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System for my subwoofers and IsoAcoustics Stands for everything else.

Well worth looking into.