What’s your obstacles on the way of listening

Summer time is coming, birds are going crazy, saws and grass cutters are buzzing, hummers are knocking, leaves are rustle... what else is on the way of your listening? ... my best season of listening is Christmas time and fallowing couple of months. Looks like Arctic Circle geographically the best place for critical listening:)... lucky Alaskans and North Canadians :)
surfmuz
Thank you so much for posting this question!

I have something to share...

2 annoying ghettos hoodlums that recently moved to my neighborhood?!
1st one is on a loud ATV, 2nd guy is on a mini motorcycle. They wear their pants to their knees and really long t shirts. Is this cool? I don’t know. Unfortunately, I can see them because my office has got some pretty big windows. (birds eye view from 2nd floor) They narrowly miss cars on the road and nearly got hit more than once.  The worst thing is they often loop around my street because they are racing!

The strange thing is...I don’t know how they got here. Or..where the heck they came from. If they live close to me, they are probably selling A LOT of drugs.... 😆 lol
Yah, ATVs and motorcycles are really noisy.. we used to have modified exhaust car in our neighbourhood thanks God  not any more... I think it was lot of complaints about it.  Forgot to mention fish tank air and filtration pump... luckily it’s under my control :)